CFP®, AIF®, CRPC®
Vice President, Senior Plan ConsultantLou Chong, CFP®, AIF®, CRPC® advises corporations and non-profit organizations on how to structure cost efficient and regulatory compliant retirement plans, which are customized to the unique needs of the organization.
Lou’s 30 years of experience within the retirement plan and institutional investment industry offers a high level of consultative expertise to plan sponsors to help them manage compliant plans, construct diversified investment line-ups, identify excessive fees and deploy effective education strategies for participants.
Lou is a graduate of Colby College where he received a B.A.
Designations & Registrations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
- Series 7, 26 and 63 Securities Registrations
- SVP, Retirement Plans Division: Fidelity Investments
- SVP & Head of Defined Contribution Services: Franklin Templeton Investments
- SVP: Hartford Investment Management
- Principal: Wedgewood Wealth Counsel
- Principal: Antaeus Retirement Services